Uriage- Hyseac Purifying Toner15.600 KWD
Mineaderm -TEA TREE FACE WASH8.800 KWD
FLOSLEK – ANTI ACNE FACE TONER10.500 KWD
Acne can take several forms. They include:
- Blackheads: Open bumps on the skin that fill with excess oil and dead skin.
- Whiteheads: Bumps that remain closed by oil and dead skin.
- Papules: Small red or pink bumps that become inflamed.
- Pustules: Pimples containing pus. They look like whiteheads surrounded by red rings. They can cause scarring if picked or scratched.
- Fungal acne : This type occurs when an excess of yeast develops in the hair follicles. They can become itchy and inflamed.
- Nodules: Solid pimples that are deep in your skin. They are large and painful.
- Cysts: Pus-filled pimples. These can cause scars.
Topical treatment :
- Benzoyl peroxide , Salicylic acid , Azelaic acid , Retinoids (vitamin A derivatives) , Antibiotics , Chemical Peels.
- Medical wash for acne and oily skin , sunblock for oily skin
Oral treatment :
- Antibiotics , Isotretinoin
- Your doctor and pharmacist will help you to use the proper therapy for your acne .
Preventing acne is difficult if not impossible during normal hormonal changes. But some things can help:
- Wash your face daily with warm water and a mild facial cleanser.
Routinely use moisturizer.
- You don’t have to stop using makeup, but try to use “non-comedogenic” products and remove makeup at the end of each day.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
Acne does sometimes result in scarring. It happens when the acne penetrates the skin and damages the deeper layers. Inflammation makes the acne pores swell and breakdown occurs in the wall of the pore. Scarring can, of course, be a source of anxiety, which is normal. But before it can be treated, your healthcare provider will determine what type of acne caused the scars.
There are several available treatment options for example Chemical peels .