The higher your blood pressure levels, the more risk you have for other health problems .
Severe headaches , Nosebleed , Fatigue or confusion , Vision problems , Chest pain , Difficulty breathing and Irregular heartbeat .
The reading more than 120/80 mmHg for one week should consult your doctor .
- If you have pre-hypertension or risk factor of hypertension use supplement that lower your blood pressure for example , garlic capsules and fish oil capsules .
- If you have hypertension you should take antihypertension drugs prescribe by your doctor .
- Manage your diet , follow a dietitian program .
- Salty foods , . Processed and prepackaged foods and drinks contains Caffeine .
- Avoid fatty meals and eat healthy food .
- Getting at least 150 minutes of physical activity each week (about 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week)
- Stop smoking , Eating a healthy diet, including limiting sodium (salt) , Keeping a healthy weight And Managing stress
- Take garlic capsules and fish oil from the pharmacy .