- Take supplement like melatonin from the pharmacy , Use magnesium to relax your muscles .
- If you are thinking too much about certain problem use 5-HTP with melatonin .
- Avoid drinking caffeine , eating large meal , and drinking plenty of water before bedtime .
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day, including weekends.
- Put away smartphones, TVs, laptops or other screens at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Turn your bedroom into a dark, quiet and cool sanctuary.
When you can’t fall asleep or your rest is fitful, you may:
- Be irritable, anxious or depressed.
- Feel fatigued or low on energy throughout the day.
- Have memory problems or difficulty concentrating.
- Struggle at work, school or in relationships.
- Life stressors including your job, relationships, financial difficulties and more.
- Unhealthy lifestyle and sleep habits.
Anxiety disorders, depression and/or other mental health problems.
Chronic pain .
- Hormone fluctuations due to menstruation, menopause, thyroid disease or other issues.
- Medications and other substances.