Asthma is a long-term disease of the lungs. It causes your airways to get inflamed and narrowed, and it makes it hard to breathe.
Spiriva respimat24.850 KWD
Kin-Sensikin Mouthwash3.250 KWD
Ffog-Inhalation Chamber7.500 KWD
Pic – Mister8 Nebulizer37.000 KWD
Flaem- Oily Humidifier29.250 KWD
Coughing, especially at night or in the morning , Wheezing, a whistling sound when you breathe , Shortness of breath , Tightness, pain, or pressure in your chest .
An asthma attack is the episode in which bands of muscle around the airways are triggered to tighten. This tightening is called bronchospasm. During the attack, the lining of the airways becomes swollen or inflamed, and the cells lining the airways make more and thicker mucus than normal.
During the attack you may go through :
- Severe wheezing when breathing both in and out , Coughing that won’t stop , Very rapid breathing , Chest pain or pressure , Tightened neck and chest muscles, called retractions , Difficulty talking
- Feelings of anxiety or panic , Pale, sweaty face
- Inhaled corticosteroids , Long- acting bronchodilator inhaler , Short-acting bronchodilator inhaler.
- The doctor will prescribe medication according to your case .
- Use vitamins like vitamin D , vitamin C and zinc to increase your immunity .
- Keep home oily humidifier on you’re your room during your attack and allergic seasons .
Infections like sinusitis, colds, and the flu , Allergens such as pollens, mold, pet dander, and dust mites , Irritants like strong odors from perfumes or cleaning solutions , Air pollution , smoking Exercise , Cold air or changes in the weather, such as temperature or humidity Medications such as aspirin , ibuprofen .
- Follow your doctor’s instructions on taking your asthma medications. Let them know if you notice that you’re using a quick-relief inhaler more often.
- Stay at a healthy weight.
- Take care of conditions that can trigger symptoms .
- Do breathing exercises to ease symptoms so you need less medication.
- Use herbal capsules like echinacea in cold season to prevent viral infection , cold and flu that trigger asthma Use turmeric capsule that reduces inflammation and helps reduce airway obstruction .
If you have asthma that is moderate-to-severe, or if your asthma symptoms aren’t well controlled, you’re at greater risk of having to be hospitalized if you get COVID-19. Therefore, you should wear a mask if you go to indoor spaces with other people, get vaccinated and avoid exposure to people who have the virus.