- Your stools are dry and hard.
- Your bowel movement is painful and stools are difficult to pass.
- You have a feeling that you have not fully emptied your bowels.\
- You have fewer than three bowel movements a week.
- You have a stomach ache or cramps.
- You feel bloated and nauseous.
- Drink plenty of water
- Increase the fibres in your diet
- Improve your toilet routine
- Start getting exercise
- Start using laxative by your pharmacist advise
- Bloating or cramps in the abdomen , A strong and urgent need to have a bowel movement ,
- Increased thirst , decreased urination , dry mouth , increase heart rate .
- The diarrhea may be watery , mucus and blood diarrhea
- Treatment of the diarrhea it will be according to the cause , the pharmacists will ask you some question and give you the proper treatment for your case .
- Drink oral rehydration solution to replace the fluid loss and avoid the dehydration caused by diarrhea .
- Avoid drinks and food that irritated the colon and trigger diarrhea
- Use probiotic to control your diarrhea and for healthy colon .
- Use supplement and herbal from the pharmacy to relief the pain and stop the diarrhea
- Use antibiotic if the diarrhea caused by bacterial infection .
- The cause of most self-limited diarrhea is generally not identified. The most common cause of diarrhea is a virus that infects your bowel (“viral gastroenteritis”).
- Other possible causes of diarrhea can include: Infection by bacteria , Infections by other organisms and pre-formed toxins , Eating foods that upset the digestive system.
- Allergies and intolerances to certain foods , Medications , and Malabsorption of food .
- Washing with medical wash for sensitive area and dry the area with hygienic towel .
- Then apply a haemorrhoids cream in your anus .
- Eat Bananas , white rise , white toast , and yoghurt .
- Avoid fat and spicy food .