Poorly controlled diabetes can lead to serious consequences, causing damage to a wide range of your body's organs and tissues – including your heart, kidneys, eyes and nerves.
Early sign of both type of diabetes :
Hunger , fatigue , Peeing more often and being thirstier , dry mouth , blurred vision
Symptoms of type 1 :
- Unplanned wight loss
- Nausea and vomiting
Symptoms for type 2 :
- Yeast infection , slow-healing sores and cuts .
- Pain or numbness on feet or legs .
When diabetic patient start using insulin ?
- Type 1 diabetic patient start from the beginning using insulin
- Type 2 diabetes if the patient is not controlled with other diabetic drug or if the patient from the beginning with high HA1C test or with complication or pregnancy women .
- The doctor will evaluate your case and prescribe the proper treatment .
Not controlled blood sugar can lead to problem for the pregnant and the foetus , keep your blood sugar control to avoid any problem , follow up regularly with your doctor .
For most people with diabetes, the American Diabetes Association recommends a fasting or before-meals blood glucose goal of 3.9–7.2mmol/L. One to two hours after eating reading at or under 10 mmol/L is recommended.