It’s a common skin condition that isn’t contagious , your skin is dry, itchy and red .
Uriage Xemose Cream19.500 KWD
Uriage Xemose Cleansing Gel10.750 KWD
Sundown Vitamin D3 1000 Iu12.000 KWD
Dry skin , Itchy skin , Red rashes , Bumps on the skin , Scaly, leathery patches of skin . Crusting skin , Swelling.
- Use oily humidifier if dry air makes your skin dry.
- Moisturize your skin using a medical cream or ointment. Apply several times a day .
- Use mild soaps and other products that are free of perfumes, dyes and alcohol.
- Take vitamin E capsule .
- Use Zinc supplement and zinc oxide topical cream , zinc has anti-inflammatory properties and increases the resurfacing of a skin wound with new epithelium. Also, zinc oxide paste has long been used as a soothing and anti-itch agent for the treatment of diaper rash.
- Apply cortisone creams and ointments.
- Take over-the-counter antihistamines for severe itching.
- Take prescription medications. Your doctor may prescribe steroid creams, pills and/or shots.
- Use medical body wash from the pharmacy .
Eczema is a chronic condition, which means that it cannot be cured. Treatments, however, are very effective in reducing the symptoms of itchy and dry skin.
It is important to keep skin that is prone to eczema well moisturised every day:
- Apply non-perfumed medical moisturiser to the face and body twice every day.
- After a bath or shower in lukewarm water, pat the skin dry and apply moisturiser.
- Use non-soap based wash or oil and avoid soap and bubbly products which dry out the skin.
- After swimming (especially in chlorinated pools), rinse and apply moisturiser.
- Maintain and protect skin every day.
- Avoid known triggers and irritants.
- Treat eczema flares and severe eczema , control itching .
- Prevent and treat infection.