Headache and Migrain
Headache Is a very common condition that causes pain and discomfort in the head , A migraine is a strong headache that often comes with nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light. It can last hours or days.
The symptoms vary from one to other , it may occur :
- Fatigue , nausea , vomiting , weakness , Being sensitive to light, sound, or smell , mood change , Not be able to speak clearly
- Have a heavy feeling in your arms and legs .
- Take a nap If you don’t have enough sleep .
- Take frequent analgesic during your attack .
- Use topical menthol ointment on your head and around your nose to relieve your pain , you can get from the pharmacy .
- Take a shower to make you relax
- Get enough sleep .
- Eat your meal , don’t eat food that triggers your headache
- Avoid light and noise and drink hot herbal drinks
- Avoid any thing may triggers your headache , if you will go through any triggers like menstruation , heavy work , loud noise and others take analgesic for prophylaxis .
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and cold weather .
- Taking regular exercise can help to prevent migraine attacks as it stimulates the body the release natural painkillers. It also improves your general health, which means you may be more able to cope with migraine attacks.
- For some people, sudden vigorous exercise can trigger a migraine attack. This is particularly in people who don’t normally do much exercise.