- Before pregnancy any vitamins deficiency and any infection specially on vaginal area should be treated .
- Start folic acid three months before getting pregnant and continue for the first trimester of pregnancy to prevent neural birth defects .
- During pregnancy use vitamins especially for the pregnant women
You may need laxative and antiemetics during first trimesters .
- Its prefer to use topical oil from the first trimesters until delivery to prevent stretch marks .
- Use omega-3 during pregnancy and lactation improves neurodevelopmental outcomes in the child its critical building blocks of fetal brain and retina.
- During second and third trimester you may need to use antacids for stomach burn .
- Eats healthy food and add more fibers to your diet
- Avoid vitamin A and foot contain vitamin A like carrot and animals liver .
- After delivery use vitamins for supporting breastfeeding like fenugreek supplement
- And treat any vitamins deficiency .
- For your child :
Use vitamin D drops and zinc drops for immunity
Consult your pharmacist before using any medication for you and for your child .
- Apply emollient creams, such as lanolin-based creams ,
- Avoid wearing bras that are too tight
- Use medical body wash for bathing
- Frequently change breast pads .
- Use medical cream and medical body wash especially for infant’s eczema
- You may need to apply topical corticosteroids with the cream .
- Your pharmacist will help you for the proper treatment .
You can use breast pump support , manual pump or machine .