• Keep the cap closed.
• TURN the clear base in the direction of the arrows on the label until it clicks (half a turn).
• OPEN the cap until it snaps fully open.
• Breathe out slowly and fully.
• Close the lips around the mouthpiece without covering the air vents. Point the inhaler to the back of the throat.
• While taking a slow, deep breath through the mouth, PRESS the dose-release button and continue to breathe in slowly for as long as comfortable.
• Hold the breath for 10 seconds or for as long as comfortable.
2 puffs comprise one medicinal dose .
Ask ALAWDA pharmacist for more information .