– Shake the inhaler well to ensure that any loose
objects are removed and that the contents of
the inhaler are evenly mixed.
– Hold the inhaler upright between fingers and
thumb with your thumb on the base, below the
– Breathe out as far as is comfortable and then
place the mouthpiece in your mouth between
your teeth and close your lips around it but do
not bite it.
– Just after starting to breathe in through your
mouth press down on the top of the inhaler
to release VENTOLIN while still breathing in
steadily and deeply.
– While holding your breath, take the inhaler
from your mouth and take your finger from the
top of the inhaler. Continue holding your breath
for as long as is comfortable.
-If you are to take further puffs keep the inhaler upright and wait about
half a minute before repeating steps three to seven.
Ask ALAWDA pharmacist for more information .
There are no reviews yet.