Is a common sleep disorder that can make it hard to fall asleep .
Mydocalm 30 tabs6.090 KWD
Sundown – Melatonin 5Mg13.000 KWD
OBU – Extra Strength Sleep12.500 KWD
DREAM WATER 74 ML2.300 KWD
Waking up during night , or cause you to wake up too early and not be able to get back to sleep. You may still feel tired when you wake up.
- Take supplement like melatonin from the pharmacy , Use magnesium to relax your muscles .
- If you are thinking too much about certain problem use 5-HTP with melatonin .
- Avoid drinking caffeine , eating large meal , and drinking plenty of water before bedtime .
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day, including weekends.
- Put away smartphones, TVs, laptops or other screens at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Turn your bedroom into a dark, quiet and cool sanctuary.
Most adults need around seven to nine hours of sleep per night but the amount of sleep needed to function at your best varies between individuals. The quality of your rest matters just as much as the quantity .
When you can’t fall asleep or your rest is fitful, you may:
- Be irritable, anxious or depressed.
- Feel fatigued or low on energy throughout the day.
- Have memory problems or difficulty concentrating.
- Struggle at work, school or in relationships.
- Life stressors including your job, relationships, financial difficulties and more.
- Unhealthy lifestyle and sleep habits.
Anxiety disorders, depression and/or other mental health problems.
Chronic pain .
- Hormone fluctuations due to menstruation, menopause, thyroid disease or other issues.
- Medications and other substances.