The physical effects of stress can include:
Sweating , pain in the back or chest , cramps or muscle spasms , fainting , headaches , nervous twitches , pins and tingling sensations .
Emotional reactions can include:
Anger , concentration issues , fatigue , a feeling of insecurity , forgetfulness , irritability , nail biting , restlessness and sadness .
Stress-associated behaviors include:
food cravings and eating too much or too little , sudden angry outbursts , drug and alcohol misuse , higher tobacco consumption , social withdrawal , frequent crying , relationship problems .
If stress becomes chronic, it can lead to several complications, including
Anxiety , depression , heart disease , high blood pressure , lower immunity against diseases , muscular aches , sleeping difficulties , stomach upset , And erectile dysfunction (impotence) and loss of libido
Increase your physical activity .Take supplement and herbal that treat the stress for example ST.JOHN’S WORT , Ashwagandha , 5-HTP , magnesium + B6If the stress and anxiety persist for long time while following these steps visit the psychotherapist .
Everyone has different stress triggers , Common causes of stress include:
being under lots of pressure , facing big changes , worrying about something , having responsibilities that you’re finding overwhelming , not having enough work, activities or change in your life , times of uncertainty.
- First , find the main problem of stress and try to solve and control the problem
- Then check if you have any vitamins and minerals deficiency and treat if any deficiency
- Increase your physical activity , make a time to stay with your friends and family to support you
- And finally take a herbals and supplement to relief your stress and depression .
- All these steps together will help you to control your stress .